Monday, February 19, 2018

COFFEE and - uh, haha.... Winnie the Pooh

today between school and chores I wood-burned two new things.








      11 in. by 11 in.      $25.00   free shipping













ok so... Lawson (7 years old) wanted to wood-burn some, and I told him if it turned out good I would sell it here on the website for him. so I drew out a picture of Winnie the Pooh so he could woodburn it, but after barely doing a little part of Pooh's arm he wanted to go out to the shop instead. so I just finished it for him. It didn't look quite right so I Painted it with my acrylics....   
I'm not very happy with it I guess. :(





5  1/2 in. by 5  1/2 in.           $10.99  free shipping




~LEXAH






if you feel like ordering anything, email either:



chorusandi@yahoo.com

promise_landa@yahoo.com



No comments:

Post a Comment